Saturday 22 September 2018

The Music of Cursed Child

On Thursday it was announced that the music featured in Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is finally going to be released as an album. From Imogen Heap, The Music of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is due to be released on Friday, 2 November. 

The music will be four suites each containing music from the four acts of the play, which Imogen Heap has cleverly weaved together. 


The album is up for pre-order on Amazon, and will available on all major download and streaming service providers, such as iTunes and Spotify. 

I've been waiting since August 2016 for this, so I'm incredibly excited for the chance to finally be able to listen to the music all in one place. I pre-ordered my copy instantly. 

I'm excited to be able to hear Cycle Song as it is in the show, as well as Entanglement which is probably my favourite piece of music featured in the play. As sad as it is, I'm also looking forward to listen to the version of Climb to Sakteng used in the play, especially used in the transitional scene where Rose reunites with Hermione. 

No comments:

Post a Comment